Start your weekend the right way with a visit to St Andrews Market
St Andrews Market is held every Saturday, between 9:00am- 2:00pm.
To ensure the safety of all we ask that everyone follow the below covid safe guidelines when visiting the market:
- Follow physical distancing: keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Practice good hand hygiene and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Hand sanitiser available on stall at all times for customer use
- Avoid touching items or produce as much as possible
- Stay home when unwell
To move around freely and avoid congestion, we have included more spaces in and around the market to ensure safety guidelines can be met.
For more information regarding casual stalls, refer to the “Stall Information” tab.
To contact us, please refer to the “CONTACT US” tab and send us an email.
St Andrews market prides itself on having a variety of fresh, handmade, recycled, creative and unique goods.
Each week you will find the following around the market:
- Freshly brewed chai
- Amazing coffee
- A great selection of cuisine including vegan and gluten free options
- Arts and crafts
- Fresh produce
- Pre- loved vintage and retro items
- And much, much more