Start your weekend the right way with a visit to our St Andrews Market
St Andrews Market is held every Saturday, between 9:00am- 2:00pm.
St Andrews market reopening October 30th
The safety of our stall holders and visitors is important to us and we ask that everyone follow the markets covid safe guidelines below when visiting the market:
- On arrival everyone must check in via the market QR code
- Customers to sign in via the individual QR code at point of sale at each stall
- Hand sanitiser available on stall at all times for customer use
- Follow physical distancing: keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Practice good hand hygiene and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching items or produce as much as possible
- Stay home when unwell
To move around freely and avoid congestion, we will be including more spaces in and around the market to ensure safety guidelines are being met.
For all first time stall holders, please email to confirm whether your products are suitable for sale during covid restrictions prior to attending the market.
When we reopen we will no longer be pre- booking casual stalls and will return to casuals being allocated sites each market. For more information please refer to the “Stall Information” tab.
To contact us, please refer to the “CONTACT US” tab and send us an email.
St Andrews market prides itself on having a variety of fresh, handmade, recycled, creative and unique goods.
Each week you will find the following around the market:
- Freshly brewed chai
- Amazing coffee
- A great selection of cuisine including vegan and gluten free options
- Arts and crafts
- Fresh produce
- Pre- loved vintage and retro items
- And much more