We are open every Saturday 9am – 2pm except during Covid-19 lock downs when there are only 5 reasons to leave your house and days of Total Fire Ban.
We ask that everyone follow the markets covid safe guidelines as follow so we can continue to have markets:
- On arrival everyone must check in via the market QR code
- customers to sign in via the individual QR code at point of sale at each stall
- Hand sanitiser available on stall at all times for customer use
- Follow physical distancing: keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Practice good hand hygiene and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching items or produce as much as possible
- Stay home when unwell
- St Andrews market will close when there are only 5 reasons to leave your home lock downs in place
It is going to be a little different for a while including lots of empty spaces around the market that have been created to allow us all to move around and avoid congestion.
To avoid disappointment we recommend all first time stall holders contact us to confirm their items are suitable during coivid restrictions:
So to contact us:
Email: email@example.com ( our preferred method of contact)
Phone: 0467 535 341 (answered between 7 pm -9 pm most weeknights)
St Andrews Community Market,
P.O. Box 199
St Andrews Victoria 3761
***Please don’t call or email for information on Total Fire Bans. Refer to CFA and local weather reports for warnings and current conditions.