We have limited casual stalls available while operating under covid restrictions.
All casuals must be pre booked and approved prior to attending. Please email for details.
There is no bookings on market day until further notice.
It is going to be a little different for a while and we ask that everyone follow the guidelines so we can continue to have markets.
Market Covid Safe guidelines
- Stay home when feeling unwell
- Facemasks to be worn within the market unless you have a medical exemption
- Practice good hand hygiene, all stalls will have hand sanitiser for customer use
- Follow physical distancing: keep 1.5 meters away from others, avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- Avoid crowded areas
- Avoid touching items or produce as much as possible
- No sitting or catching up within the market
- Shop and go to limit your time within the market
- All food is takeaway only and not to be consumed on site
- Be kind, patient and respectful to all
- All stalls must have committee approval before attending
- There will be no casual bookings on the day or busking until further notice
There will be lots of empty spaces around the market that have been created to allow us all to move around and avoid congestion. If catching up with friends, eating /enjoying a coffee, please bring a blanket and do so outside the market area.
So to contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ( our preferred method of contact)
Phone: 0467 535 341 (answered between 7 pm -9 pm most weeknights)
St Andrews Community Market,
P.O. Box 199
St Andrews Victoria 3761
***Please don’t call or email for information on Total Fire Bans. Refer to CFA and local weather reports for warnings and current conditions.