COVID Safe Plan
Business name: St Andrews Community Market
Plan completed by: Market committee
Date reviewed: 21 July 2021
Stalls who attend the market accept and agree to follow the markets covid safe conditions as follow:
- On arrival everyone must check in via the market QR code
- Each stall must create their own individual stall QR code registered for St Andrews market and display it at all times
- Encourage all customers to sign in via the individual QR code at point of sale
- Hand sanitiser available on stall at all times for customer use
- Display a 1.5 meters social distancing poster
- Follow physical distancing: keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Explain / discuss your products with customers to limit touching.
- Clean /sanitise items when touched by customers
- Practice good hand hygiene and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Stay home when unwell
- Encourage customers to follow the above at all times
- St Andrews market will close when there are only 5 reasons to leave your home lock downs in place.
Stalls unable to follow the above covid safe plan are unable to attend the market until further restrictions are removed.
We are no longer pre booking casual sites and will return to casuals being allocated sites each market.
To avoid disappointment we recommend all first times stall holders email to confirm their products are suitable for sale during covid restrictions prior to attending via: standrewsmarket.com.au