We have limited casual stalls available while operating under covid restrictions.
All casuals must be pre booked and approved prior to attending. Please email for details.
There is no bookings on market day until further notice.
The market is a little different while follow covid safe guidelines so we can continue to have markets.
Market Covid Safe guidelines
- Stay home when feeling unwell
- Facemasks to be worn within the market unless you have a medical exemption
- Practice good hand hygiene, all stalls will have hand sanitiser for customer use
- Follow physical distancing: keep 1.5 meters away from others, avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- Avoid crowded areas
- Avoid touching items or produce as much as possible
- No sitting or catching up within the market
- Shop and go to limit your time within the market
- All food is takeaway only and not to be consumed on site
- Be kind, patient and respectful to all
- All stalls must have committee approval before attending
- There will be no casual bookings on the day or busking until further notice
There will be lots of empty spaces around the market that have been created to allow us all to move around and avoid congestion.
If catching up with friends, eating /enjoying a coffee, please bring a blanket and do so outside the market area.
Start your weekend the right way with a visit to St Andrews Market.
We are open every Saturday, 9am -2pm except on days of Total Fire Ban.
Regulars each week include freshly brewed chai, amazing coffee and a great selection of cuisine including vegan and gluten free options, art and craft, fresh produce, and pre-loved, vintage and retro items.
Located in the foothills of the Yarra Ranges with a passion for fresh, handmade, recycled and creative items St Andrews Market is a great place to shop, relax and take in the atmosphere.
We also love casual stalls!
Our casual fee is $20 and there is no booking required. For information on having a stall refer above as there are some restrictions on items that can be sold.
When visiting the market don’t forget to stop by A Boy Named Sue café, Local Baker, Punch wine room, The Cheese Rebels and St Andrews pub all located opposite the market.
The market is located in the central district area (same as Melbourne) and we recommend you refer to CFA and local weather warnings during high risk times before entering the area.
Like us on Facebook : St Andrews Market